[tor-relays] HW-Accelerated OpenSSL & Tor not playing nicely.

12xBTM 12xbtm at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:27:02 UTC 2015

Hey Igor,

sudo make uninstall didn't work "no rule to make target 'uninstall'.
Remember, there are two versions of OpenSSL involved, the normal
OpenSSL, that came with Jessie, which no one cares about. And this
self-compiled one in /usr/local/ssl/ that we're trying to get to work
with cryptodev and Tor. Should I just delete the /ssl/ folder in
/usr/local/? I have no idea where Cryptodev is installed because it's a
mod that's loaded. But, from what I understand, the problem lies in
OpenSSL needing a patch or something to play nicely with Cryptodev in
the first place. So, for now, I don't see the need to reinstall
Cryptodev. Naturally, I could be completely mistaken.