[tor-relays] New relay not recognised by weathermap

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Mon Mar 30 23:28:20 UTC 2015

On March 31, 2015 1:12:21 AM Sharif Olorin <sio at tesser.org> wrote:

Hi,

> > It can take a while, just try again in the next 24-48 hours. Don't worry
> > right now.
>
> Ah, thanks, good to know. Might it be worth updating the "fingerprint not
> found" page to say "a few days" rather than "an hour"? The current
> version seems to imply that it's expected to be working inside that
> timeframe.

>From what i understand we are a bit short of weather developers at the
moment ...

It should work in the mentioned timeframe but i think that's not going to
happen until the code is reviewed and maintained. The weather issues are
well known.

--
Sincerely yours / Sincères salutations / M.f.G.

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is fundamentally opposed to
everything I hold in veneration - courage,
clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and,
above all, love of the truth.