[tor-relays] MY IP adress on blacklist and then in exit relay policy

Speak Freely when2plus2is5 at riseup.net
Mon Mar 30 17:37:27 UTC 2015

Hopefully I won't be adding too much confusion into the conversation...

When you see reject 37.157.192.208:*, it means not to accept anything
sourced from your IP. For example, if you were to run a Tor client on
your server that's running the relay, you would not be able to exit the
Tor network from your server... But why would you, right?

This appears to be standard, as all of my relays did the same thing
automagically. Nothing to worry about.

(I could be wrong.)

Oh, and if you're running 3 relays, use MyFamily field! :)

Matt
Speak Freely