[tor-relays] MY IP adress on blacklist and then in exit relay policy

Cmar433 cmar433 at yandex.com
Mon Mar 30 16:54:41 UTC 2015

My torrc not contain my ipadress as exit policy.
But I can see it in globe.
I read somewhere, that TOR is reading some blacklists and implement this blacklist to exit policy, like central management. Beacuse i was (my ip adress) in the blacklist ...
But i cannot find now where .. ..Maybe  was wrong.

Any other service not running on my relays (i am running 3, 2 in czech and 1 in kazakhstan).