[tor-relays] missing tor-0.2.5.11 package for armhf wheezy

jensm1 jensm1 at bbjh.de
Thu Mar 26 10:36:32 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I'm running a relay on my NAS at home and just realised that it's still
running on 0.2.5.10.
So I went and checked the deb.torproject.org repository for wheezy and
found that the tor package hasn't been updated for the
armhf-architecture (for the other archs it's fine).

Funny enough, the tor-geoipdb package has been updated to 0.2.5.11 which
broke it for me, since it depends on tor 0.2.5.11.

I hope that's the right place for this, otherwise please point me to
where it belongs, thanks!