[tor-relays] keeping tor relays operational

Pablo Brasero tor at pablobm.com
Sun Mar 15 18:20:49 UTC 2015

Is it worth keeping nodes from restarting in these cases (ie: not often)?

When running Tor nodes, I think of my uptimes more as a vanity metric, and
don't worry much about restarting machines after updates. If there's a
value to running a more "high availability" node, please somebody let me
know.

--
Pablo Brasero