[tor-relays] relay behind reverse proxy

efkin efkin at riseup.net
Tue Mar 10 07:55:27 UTC 2015

So it is on atlas and consensus, it is an exit node.

But the probability of being an exit has decreased in the graphs, but
it is constant now. What does that mean?

Now we'll try to contact other exit nodes in the territory and see if
there is a kind of association already existing of exit nodes so we
could join them.

It feels nice to support this project.

Cheers!