[tor-relays] Yourserver.se - Your TOR exit node generates too many complaints

Vinicius tor-relays-8693 at vinicius.sl
Mon Mar 9 22:41:53 UTC 2015

Hi Josef,

Sorry for the late reply, nice to see you going looking into, why they
are those provider doing this kinda of "DoS" on VPS that are exits.
I will just change temporarily to middle until i found a new VPS
provider or an dedicated server that can do SWIP[0] to an /32(one
already in sight, on my country). This way i think it will reduce a lot
of hassle to the provider. We could share a dedicated if you want to,
running muitiple tor's using virtualization, we could share the
administration using something like tmate.io.
What do you think?

P.s. My mistake, i said they reply my response to their complaint, but
that did not happend. i just mistaken the provider Hetzner with an
automated response of an dmarc failure from reichster(at the time, i
didn't notice, i was kinda hurry). For me its all german :p .

[0]- https://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Shared_Whois_Project

Vinicius,

Thank you.