[tor-relays] relay behind reverse proxy

efkin efkin at riseup.net
Mon Mar 9 22:07:03 UTC 2015

hey!

basically with your setup and a little trick on haproxy it is working
now or at least the log is saying:

[notice] Self-testing indicates your ORPort is reachable from the
outside. Excellent. Publishing server descriptor.

[notice] Performing bandwidth self-test...done.

but nothing else on the logs since half an hour...

does it mean it is working?

thx for support!