[tor-relays] Onion Tip Uptime?

Donncha O'Cearbhaill donncha at donncha.is
Sun Mar 8 23:19:07 UTC 2015

On 08/03/15 15:58, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
> On March 8, 2015 3:13:29 PM Corey Wood <corky at corky.me.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi Corey,
>
>> Hi all, i've been noticing over the last few days oniontip.com has been
>> flaky. As I'm writing this the site is down again. Does anyone have
>> contact with some of the developers, because it's a really cool project
>> and I want to know what's going on

Thanks for the mail Corey, there was some disc problems on the box and I
hadn't got a chance to look at it until now. It should be up and running
again now.

> Main dev is Donncha O'Cearbhaill and he is a member of this list. You
> can reach him here:
>
> donncha at donncha.is
>
> Donncha, if you need hardware / bandwidth then please just say so. I
> hereby volunteer :-) Im sure that most Ops want to see oniontip up and
> running.

Thanks for the offer Sebastian. I should be good for now but I might
take you up on that offer I have more trouble with the current host in
the future.

Would the Tor Project be interested in listing OnionTip on the
torproject.org Donations page?

Regards,
Donncha