[tor-relays] default value (after reboot ) of controller.get_server_descriptor.uptime changed ?

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sun Jun 28 21:14:28 UTC 2015

Hi Toralf. In that script you're getting your own server descriptor
from the control port. Your relay publishes the descriptor
periodically, and the 'uptime' is an integer in it...

https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/dir-spec.txt#n430

So for a new relay like yours it's essentially "how long was it
between when the tor process started and we published our descriptor".
Seems it's right away now, whereas it took around a minute previously.
Regardless, it's not something that seems like a problem.

Cheers! -Damian