[tor-relays] OpenBSD: tor rc script: don't kill unrelated tor instances (patch)

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Tue Jun 23 14:38:38 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 01:09:07PM +0200, Fabian Keil wrote:
> In the ElectroBSD version of the port I recently went with the
> mentioned "specify all log files in the torrc" strategy ...

You might also enjoy the --defaults-torrc option, which you can
use for giving Tor new defaults while still letting the user
have her own torrc file.

(Debian used to patch src/or/config.c before building, but now they
don't have to because of the defaults-torrc file. Tor Browser now
uses it too.)

--Roger