[tor-relays] Exit relay is apparently being used to attack other servers

trillium trillium at riseup.net
Sun Jun 14 20:35:50 UTC 2015

Thanks all for the help. I think I may try to move the exit relay over to SolarVPS or another VPS. It’s just a bummer because the relay was advertising ~6-7MB/s bandwidth and using a fair amount of it before people decided to use it for attacks, so I felt like I was contributing to the community.

-trillium