[tor-relays] Questions about GUI monitor

nks nks nks880508 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 08:18:20 UTC 2015

Dear Sir/Madam:

My system is Debian 32bit, Tor non-exit bridge.

1. For Debian, is there any pure Tor service monitoring and analyzing
software for the local machine (not the entire Tor network), with/without a
GUI ?

2. Does "Vidalia" really end developing?  May I ask why? May I install the
"Vidalia" which is still could be found in the Debian apt system?

3.
https://www.torproject.org/projects/projects.html.en
"orlib" the link is dead.

4. About "Tor2web", are there any clearer figures and docs which could
explain the security differences between "Tor" and "Tow2web" ? Especially
for the client.

Thank you.