[tor-relays] Cheap exit-friedly VPS provider

Alexey Nayden alexey.nayden at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:40:36 UTC 2015

I was sure I'm the only Tor-exit customer of PulseServers, it's nice
to know I'm not alone.

I agree Kyle is very friendly and responsive. I think I'm going to try
opticservers.com as well,
they look pretty cheap and if you're saying they're exit-friendly as
well, it sounds like a great
option. Thanks for sharing this details.

Kind regards,
Alexey Nayden