[tor-relays] Cheap exit-friedly VPS provider

fatal fatal at mailbox.org
Tue Jun 9 16:36:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm planning on starting an exit relay at instantservers [1]. They wrote
me that they are OK with tor exit nodes, but you are supposed to answer
abuse mails within 24h.

Maybe anyone else already has some experience with instantservers?

server4you also seems to be very cheap...so what happend with the "False
exit abuse from server4you" a few days ago?

cheers!

[1] https://www.instantservers.eu/kvm1.php