[tor-relays] (n00b) Exit node question

ncl at cock.li ncl at cock.li
Mon Jun 8 04:07:03 UTC 2015

Just a guess:
iirc, putting an asterisk (*) for ExitPolicies, it's counted as
AF_UNSPEC, thus adding the rule for both ipv6 and ipv4.
Since policy rules are considered in the order they're listed (ie rules
stated first override later rules), the "ExitPolicy reject6 *:*" being
first, counts as rejecting *:* totally.

Try setting both reject rules last, if that works maybe you can merge up
rules for a simpler config

And, thanks for running a relay.

Hong, Yongmin: