[tor-relays] pinning relay keys to IPs (or not)

s7r s7r at sky-ip.org
Sun Jul 26 18:09:13 UTC 2015

Hello Yawning,

We need to confirm this: is a relay holding TLS connections to the
majority of the other relays?

On a relay with over 100 days of uptime (middle relay) Stable, HSDir,
etc. I have (# netstat -a | wc -l) 1942 connections. Another one, with
less uptime just has 548 connections. These relays have a small
consensus weight. A guard with good consensus weight has much more,
but anyway under the ~6400 (total number of relays in the consensus).