[tor-relays] Fwd: Tor family graphs

JovianMallard tor at sec.gd
Thu Jul 23 13:04:56 UTC 2015

Okay, I'm not familiar with the implementation. That leaves the other
point and question though:

- The attack described would require a lot of resources to significantly
pull down the utilization of one family (and adding those relays to the
network might help it more than hurt).

- Are there any other reasons the family system needs to prevent relays
from being included in a family against their consent?

Thanks!