[tor-relays] How to Run High Capacity Tor Relays

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Wed Jul 22 00:28:33 UTC 2015

Moritz and all,

I mean no offence to anyone since we're all in this for the greater good, but really approaching joining the Tor community is pretty hard if you are not a Linux wiz and know about servers or a number of other things.

I have tried to look around the multitude of interconnecting links but a lot are out of sync slightly or are not clear because of presumed knowledge and understanding or are irrelevant because of evolution

Wouldn't it be better to be clear and neat in the way Torservers guides are?
Would someone presume the Torproject installation guide was not complete and know where to look?

Robert