[tor-relays] Running a relay in the Netherlands

t0reo at t0reo.eu t0reo at t0reo.eu
Mon Jul 20 22:13:19 UTC 2015

Hello All !

About running a relay in the NL, what host company would you guys
recommend ?

I also have that idea of running first a relay then an exit node, and
would like some basic information or recommendation about host
providers, like price /month, bandwidth included, satisfaction or
quality, level of tor friendliness, whatever...

Thx for any help you can provide,
tOreo