[tor-relays] Exit Policy Information != ExitPolicy reject

fatal fatal at mailbox.org
Sun Jul 19 13:44:02 UTC 2015

Hello Teor,

I didn't now that the "Exit Policy" is only a summary. On the Atlas page
it is labeled as "Exit Policy" contrary to "IPv4 Exit Policy Summary"
and "IPv6 Exit Policy Summary". Maybe "summary" could be added accordingly?

In the relay descriptor the policy lines are included and if I move the
mentioned policy to the top of the policy block in torrc it also appears
in Atlas.

Thanks!