[tor-relays] Catch 22 pay, set-up and be banned

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:39:25 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 1:35 PM, I <beatthebastards at inbox.com> wrote:

> The black list operator they rely on  [https://www.dan.me.uk/dnsbl ]
> checks hourly for Tor nodes to match against the VPSs.
>
> What could be the motivation of the black list operator!  If he answers I
> will let you know of any justification.
> It's easy to see the rationale of the business. A third of my VPSs have
> dudded me like this.
>
> Doesn't USA have proper trade practices legislation?

The Black List operator only maintains a list.  He does not control or
mandate their use.  You should take up any issues with the people who use
the lists.

I am not sure what US "proper trade practices legislation" have to do with
a person running a website in the north of England.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane