[tor-relays] Running a relay in the Netherlands

Tom van der Woerdt info at tvdw.eu
Tue Jul 7 18:20:19 UTC 2015

NL is perfectly safe, probably one of the safest countries on the planet
for running Tor relays and exits. No need to worry about the legality of
it much, as long as you appropriately keep your own traffic and Tor
traffic separate.   [IANAL!!!]

Raspberry Pis aren't very fast, so it won't help the network much.

Tom