[tor-relays] unflagged BAD EXIT nodes

Ben Serebin ben at reefsolutions.com
Sat Jul 4 23:34:45 UTC 2015

‎I'll hijack the response.... I'm a sysadmin, an unloved Windows one. My unwanted $0.02 are:

- Windows installer (omg, Windows, the evil one which if you really want greater adoption is the answer! Oh smokes, someone said it!

- change the architecture so running behind nat works (this is probably the #1 limit factor for increasing relays). Every tom, dick, and harry could then add bandwidth via every internet circuit. It would be insane!

-Ben