[tor-relays] unflagged BAD EXIT nodes

Damian Busby damian.busby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 23:13:23 UTC 2015

Sorry for hijacking, but I wasn't sure where best to put this.

As a programmer, where should I start if I am considering lending my time
to the tor project? While I feel that the BAD EXIT issue needs some love, I
defer to those with more knowledge on the state of things to direct my
efforts.

Is there a online resource I should peruse, or is it more of a secret
society complete with hazing and chanting?

Once again, sorry for the interruption.

The Other Damian