[tor-relays] de-centralised bad exit list files - a bad and/or naive idea ?

Seth list at sysfu.com
Fri Jul 3 15:17:00 UTC 2015

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 04:27:50 -0700, Toralf Förster
<toralf.foerster at gmx.de> wrote:

> Reading "[tor-relays] unflagged BAD EXIT nodes" /me wonders, such a
> feature would makes sense.
>
> Technically this could yield to a ./torrc.d config directory, where tor
> users could store the (regular updated) list/s they do trusts.

That would be nice, right now copying in the fingerprints of dozens of
exit nodes into torrc is downright painful, especially since they can't be
listed on their own lines.

The ability to use nginx style include statements in torrc would also be
helpful, that way values like 'ExitNodes' could be maintained in a
separate file.