[tor-relays] Simplifying ExoneraTor

Joshua Lee Tucker josh at tucker.wales
Thu Jul 2 10:18:42 UTC 2015

"So, it's as simple as changing type="text" to type="date"?

Turns out that Firefox (and hence Tor Browser) doesn't support this
yet, but it falls back to plain text nicely.

I just made that change in the mockup.

Thanks!"

Yes, it's as easy as that! The date selector also works natively on mobile
browsers, such as MobileSafari. The plaintext fallback is nice as it
supports (as you said) Tor Browser etc.

No problem, happy to help,

Joshua

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Karsten Loesing <karsten at torproject.org>