[tor-relays] Simplifying ExoneraTor

Joshua Lee Tucker josh at tucker.wales
Thu Jul 2 08:59:26 UTC 2015

Hi Karsten,

I much prefer the design of the first logo (over the existing ones) - I
think it helps to retain ExoneraTor's affiliation with Tor, as I think the
other logos make it too difficult to recognise that Tor logo.

The designs look great!

I have one suggestion:

Would it not be better to use a date selection component for the user to
select a data? I think the current method of having to manually input a
date, formatted in the correct way, is a little clunky (I think this is
demonstrated in the fact that there's a design page with a data formatting
error).

Keep up the great work!

Joshua Lee Tucker

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Karsten Loesing <karsten at torproject.org>