[tor-relays] Tor and Freenode

Markus Hitter mah at jump-ing.de
Sun Jan 25 23:47:58 UTC 2015

Am 25.01.2015 um 18:40 schrieb Seth:
> I need to write this up anyway for my own personal reference, I'll
> post a HOWTO to the list if enough people are interested and feel
> that it's relevant.

It's certainly relevant. Nicely, Tor project's wiki is writeable for mere users, so you can use that for a more permanently visible place. Only registration required. Syntax is the same as in Wikipedia.

Might fit into the FAQ (scroll down to see not everything was moved away) ...

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorFAQ

... or into a new page with a link from where the Freenode matter is mentioned:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor#IRCSIPXMPPnon-webcommsnetworkservicesandmessaging

Markus