[tor-relays] Consensus weight dropped

Network Operations Center noc at schokomil.ch
Tue Jan 20 22:38:53 UTC 2015

Very thorough explanation, thanks. I assume that there is nothing I can
do except wait until
a.) a new BWauth script is being introduced
or b.) hope that a third node rediscovers me and once I have 3 votes in
the bag I'm back on track.

What still confuses me is why several nodes were being dropped by the
BWauths all on Dec 28. Then on Jan 6th all of the affected nodes have
been rediscovered for a day. I tracerouted all of the BWauths and I
don't have trouble sending ICMP packets to said hosts, so it doesn't
seem routing related.