[tor-relays] Consensus weight dropped

Network Operations Center noc at schokomil.ch
Sun Jan 18 15:16:25 UTC 2015

Hello,

You are not alone with this issue (
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2015-January/006055.html
). The weirdest part is, that consensus is fixed to exactly 20 and on
Jan 06, on both nodes yours and mine the weight spiked up for a short
amount and then dropped back to 20. So far there is no helpful response
regarding this subject.

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/3D7E274A87D9A89AF064C13D1EE4CA1F184F2600

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/6911888F83565892FE23F1B03EB501D80E1E8780