[tor-relays] Linode, DigitalOcean

Kura kura at kura.io
Fri Jan 16 21:28:42 UTC 2015

I used to run several non-exit relays on DigitalOcean, the diversity of their network I find is good enough, I ran several in North America, Europe and Asia so I would say that in my experience, DO at least is fine to use as a non-exit provider. They also have a very good network, you can easily get 120MBps out of them.

--
Kura

t: @kuramanga [https://twitter.com/kuramanga]
w: https://kura.io/ [https://kura.io/]