[tor-relays] Tor in Spain

Torizen torizen at rambler.ru
Fri Jan 9 12:00:04 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've been running a non-exit relay on a EDIS VPS located in Spain for 5
months.
Yesterday, without warning, I received an email because apparently I was
abussing the network and my VPS was suspended.
I was asked to reduce the amount of traffic Tor is allowed to use and
after that I received another email where they claimed running a Tor
relay, or any other "anonymization software", is now forbidden.

I'm from Spain and this is the first time I've heard of this. Does
anyone know if this is true?

Torizen.