[tor-relays] new VPS bridge bandwidth under-reported

Josef 'veloc1ty' Stautner hello at veloc1ty.de
Mon Jan 5 11:05:45 UTC 2015

I don't have that much knowledge on bridges, but I think it's the same
as with relays: The speed increases after some time.

I'm running 29E3D95332812F81F67FF31B3B1B842683D1C309 and as you can see
from the graphs the speed increased slowly after the start. On saturday
I increased the advertised bandwidth from 100 MBit/s to 200 MBit/s and
reloaded tor. That's the only short drop I can see.

~Josef