[tor-relays] Jump in brute force complaints

Kura kura at kura.io
Sun Jan 4 04:27:28 UTC 2015

I've noticed a rather large jump in abuse emails from admits about brute force attempts coming from my exit nodes.

I've had a handful of these in past, as you'd expect but now they are arriving multiple times a day, some automated emails, some not.

Has anyone else noticed a jump in abuse complaints?

Curious as to whether it's a spike in the network being used for abuse, more admits reading logs or just my luck.

--
Kura

t: @kuramanga [https://twitter.com/kuramanga]
w: https://kura.io/ [https://kura.io/]