[tor-relays] Location of Tor relays being incorrectly reported in Atlas

cacahuatl cacahuatl at autistici.org
Sat Jan 3 23:45:42 UTC 2015

Yes, it's London but GeoIP reports it wrong, my relay is in the same AS.

It's a (relatively) new DataCenter for DO, so it's possible that they've changed the IP blocks recently, maybe digging into the history of their assignment would show them to previously be registered in the US, the DC however is in London, UK.

cacahuatl <cacahuatl at autistici.org>