[tor-relays] Help - My relay consensus has been stripped back to 20

bigbudtor at Safe-mail.net bigbudtor at Safe-mail.net
Sat Jan 3 01:02:39 UTC 2015

Thanks Sebastian, That explains the loss of guard status back in August at least. I totally missed that announcement.

Back to the main issue, it does look like one or two others at least are having this problem. Is it simply as a result of being in a Lizard-blacklisted netblock? Bigbud is in 85.119.0.0/16. Is the current Lizard-blacklist published or is it only known to the directory authorities?

thanks

BB