[tor-relays] Reduced number of HSDir's

Kura kura at kura.io
Fri Jan 2 18:47:51 UTC 2015

I think something must have happened, I restarted half a dozen or so of my relays over a week ago and none of them have been given the HSDir flag, which if I remember rightly is a 21 hour flag? I may be mistaken but, I would have expected that flag to be back with over a week of uptime.

--
Kura

t: @kuramanga [https://twitter.com/kuramanga]
w: https://kura.io/ [https://kura.io/]