[tor-relays] High speed exit question

usprey usprey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:00:49 UTC 2015

I am currently peaking 46.39 MBps / 371.12Mbps,
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/F14B7BF44F9B170DFF628F237E0C7E8D631F957E,
with "NumCPUs 2" on an AMD A8-5600K with 8GB RAM. My setup is based on
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Tor#.2B100Mbps_Exit_Relay_configuration_example
.

I presume you have read
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/lifecycle-of-a-new-relay, so you know it
will take some time before the network takes full advantage of your new
exit relay.