[tor-relays] High speed exit question

Austin Bentley ab6d9 at mst.edu
Fri Jan 2 16:03:31 UTC 2015

Actually, on 2nd thought, you may not have to limit your bandwidth because
Tor MAY handle this for you.

Also, it's recommended to run your (presumably, 8) servers on different
network addresses as well. If you are running a colocation rack this won't
be difficult, but if you are doing this from your home.. well.. I won't
start.