[tor-relays] 7 relays gone because of spammers

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 06:36:04 UTC 2015

This is unfortunate but we will not be deterred.

I would also go chargeback if notice you now give them
does not result in satisfied action by close Sunday. You paid
for a year based on some assurance, and did not receive.

Now in the future...
You plan was long and two part, partly confusing.

It must be made explicitly clear to hosters that you wish
to run exit relay, include links to tor website, etc.
Always try one month pay for a while first, then maybe
the next levels after that succeeds for many months.
You can still try to get the lower price from first day by
saying that you will stay for those longer months so long
as you don't get cutoff in the first month to months.
ALL TOS allow them to cut you off for any reason.
So if you want to survive as a special tor consideration,
you cannot cannot take word of some sales droid in email.
You have to contact officer of the company and get written
agreement if you want something special above TOS.
You need to consider SWIP and making clear the handling
methods and scenarios with them.

Otherwise, skip all that and play fast and dirty month to month
host game, just don't disrespect them/tor in the process.

Tor!