[tor-relays] new ansible-tor features: automatic instance configuration + automatic MyFamily generation (PATCH)

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Tue Feb 17 22:03:16 UTC 2015

On 02/17/2015 08:15 PM, David Stainton wrote:
> I didn't mean to imply that Moritz or any torservers.net people are
> using my Ansible role... I have no idea how they maintain their tor
> relays...

The sad story is in a draft email to tor-relays. We barely maintain
anything these days. This hasn't changed at all since we last talked. I
not only need ansible (or whatever), I need a person (or many) to take
over. Apart from writing email, I am out.

> Nusenu, I will be in Valencia, Spain for the tor-dev meeting

Excellent. Let's definitely continue this there.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/