[tor-relays] Mozilla-Middles losing guard

lpwzi9i84 at use.startmail.com lpwzi9i84 at use.startmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:38:13 UTC 2015

right, cause of that i thought about splitting the total mozilla-
bandwidth through 10 relays insted of 12 relays could raise bandwidth
per server above the guardlimit to hold it more constantly. but i would
belive if this is not requested by consensus. longterm wight seems not
to be affected cause of gaining or losing guardflag. ...but what we
want are nonmalicious guards, right? so maybe it could make sense
anyway.

On Tue, February 17, 2015 21:09, s7r <s7r at sky-ip.org> wrote:bandwidth