[tor-relays] new ansible-tor features: automatic instance configuration + automatic MyFamily generation (PATCH)

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:15:37 UTC 2015

Howdy,

I didn't mean to imply that Moritz or any torservers.net people are
using my Ansible role... I have no idea how they maintain their tor
relays... I just meant to say that when I was initially starting to
write this ansible role I asked about what sort of features are
needed.

I think your features additions here are really excellent... and
obviously much less hassle to use... which is why we should add them!

Nusenu, I will be in Valencia, Spain for the tor-dev meeting... if you
are going to be there too then I hope we can meet up and collaborate
in person.

Cheers,

David