[tor-relays] tor weather not sending emails?

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Sat Feb 14 17:03:47 UTC 2015

On February 14, 2015 5:34:09 PM Nusenu <nusenu at openmailbox.org> wrote:

Hi,

> Speak Freely:
> > It took 3 days for Tor Weather to tell me one of my relays went down. I
> > had similar settings, I believe 0 bandwidth for an hour.
> >

> > So, it's sorta kinda working? :)
>

> Unfortunately I didn't get an email at all (on multiple occurrences)

T-Shirt mails are working but they are not time critical and it's hard to
tell if they are send right at the moment when they should be.

--
Sincerely yours / Sincères salutations / M.f.G.

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is fundamentally opposed to
everything I hold in veneration - courage,
clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and,
above all, love of the truth.