[tor-relays] tor weather not sending emails?

Nusenu nusenu at openmailbox.org
Sat Feb 14 16:31:00 UTC 2015

Stephen R Guglielmo:
> On February 10, 2015 7:34:56 AM EST, Nusenu <nusenu at openmailbox.org>
> wrote:
>> As far as I know tor weather is basically unmaintained but I filed
>> a bug anyway:
>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/14842
>>
>> FYI: info discl. in tor weather/website:
>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/14841
>
> I just recently started running a relay and signed up for the Weather
> service. I think this is a pretty important service to provide. What
> happened to the maintainer? Is the code on git somewhere?

Maybe I'm wrong about weather being unmaintained.. last commits are from
Nov 2014:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/weather.git

Old thread about the Weather service/ finding a new maintainer:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2013-October/005608.html

According to [1] Karsten would be the guy to ask whether there are
operational problems (emails not going out and so on).

[1]
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/operations/Infrastructure