[tor-relays] question and concering about probability of exitnode

tor at viisauksena.de tor at viisauksena.de
Sun Feb 8 17:39:45 UTC 2015

hi,

just want to note, i am proud to have an german exit node with 11Mbs ..
but also concerned about this raising exit node probability, actually it
reads for me like 1 of 400 tor-users is going through this exit (by
recalculating a exit probability of 0.25 %) - this concerns me because
it should not be so easy (running just some days on a vserver) and i
don't know how high this will raise ? i mean, its easy for me to guess a
nsa/gchq/bnd bad-ass-club can get some hundred vservers running, and get
tor exclusively exits .. and guard (which was much more easy, i lost it
because i quickly run out of maximum limit for a month, so i cut it, but
the 1 day downtime lost me the guard flag)

just my opinion .. and if you can show me some more information over the
numbers of exits and guards and so on, i would be happy, cant believe
there are so less many exit nodes out there ...

thx,
Jens