[tor-relays] Relay operators: help improve this hardening document?

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Sat Feb 7 00:03:05 UTC 2015

Thanks for being the one to start on it.

I think there ought to be some specific help for people like me who want to do the best to contribute.

I did search in many ways for hardening tips but it takes a lot of nous to make some of the leaps expected by uber-cool-already-knowing authors.

Wouldn't it make sense for aspiring relay volunteers to be helped with what is best for Tor?

I'll be reading Nick's effort and contributing what I can. Why doesn't everyone?

Robert