[tor-relays] TOR: Inbound, Outbound, Exit connections

ZEROF security at netmajstor.com
Thu Feb 5 22:51:54 UTC 2015

Inbounds:

"Servers configured to receive inbound connections only through Tor are
called hidden services. Rather than revealing a server's IP address (and
thus its network location), a hidden service is accessed through its onion
address <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.onion>. "

Outbound:

Trrafic going out from your server. To allow only tor to use it:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/BlockNonTorTrafficDebian

Exit:

Your server will be used as "public ip" for end user.

http://www.backbox.org
http://www.pentester.iz.rs